Honey Queen pours a slightly cloudy golden color with some iridescence and a foamy white head. It has an incredibly sweet aroma with some orange blossom and honey. The flavor matches the smell pretty well with a fair amount of lemon citrus and honey. This is about as sweet tasting a beer as you will find. It has low carbonation, a thicker mouthfeel and enough sweetness to cover up the 7.5% almost completely.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rebel IPA. 33 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity