Honey Queen pours a slightly cloudy golden color with some iridescence and a foamy white head. It has an incredibly sweet aroma with some orange blossom and honey. The flavor matches the smell pretty well with a fair amount of lemon citrus and honey. This is about as sweet tasting a beer as you will find. It has low carbonation, a thicker mouthfeel and enough sweetness to cover up the 7.5% almost completely.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity