Sam Adams Black Lager
Black Lager could almost be a porter with its abundance of dark roasted malt flavors. However, it is too light and not thick enough to be a porter. It is not very hoppy but has a terrific spiciness, especially in the aftertaste. Not a beer we'd drink everyday, but it would be nice to mix in every once in awhile.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 6 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 17 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 26 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 27 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 56 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity