Sam Adams Black Lager
Black Lager could almost be a porter with its abundance of dark roasted malt flavors. However, it is too light and not thick enough to be a porter. It is not very hoppy but has a terrific spiciness, especially in the aftertaste. Not a beer we'd drink everyday, but it would be nice to mix in every once in awhile.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 32 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Penske File. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sin-Tax. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blazing World. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for St. Mawes. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity