Joe is lighter in color than a lot of other IPAs, more yellow than amber, with a thin, off-white head. The strong, earthy hop smell is immediately apparent. This stays away from the fruity hop flavors and concentrates more on piney and floral hops. Joe keeps it simple, giving you a strong hop taste with a fair amount of bitterness and not a lot of complexity on the malt side.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 36 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for No Resolutions. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity