Rosebud Special Ale
Rosebud pours a dark orangish copper color with a lot of fire when held up to the light. It has a medium amount of tan head. Aroma lends hints of rye, gingerbread and a slight hoppiness. The flavor is more malt forward than hoppy, somewhere on the spectrum between roasted rye and caramel. There is an herbal hop flavor mixed in and a subtle cinnamon spiciness that adds to the complexity. Listed mysteriously as a 'Special Ale,' this fits somewhere in between a Red IPA and an American Strong Ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 38 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Dorado. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 805. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Galaxy Crush. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity