While now owned by Anheuser-Busch and no longer made in Latrobe, PA, Rolling Rock is still a quality beer that maintains most of the same flavors as it did in the past. There is a dominating "corn" taste to this beer, along with small amounts of malts and hops. It is highly carbonated and very smooth, but isn't overly sweet like a lot of macro lagers. It's too bad that we can no longer drink the original, but Anheuser-Busch has done a pretty decent job with this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 18 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 28 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 38 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 38 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity