While now owned by Anheuser-Busch and no longer made in Latrobe, PA, Rolling Rock is still a quality beer that maintains most of the same flavors as it did in the past. There is a dominating "corn" taste to this beer, along with small amounts of malts and hops. It is highly carbonated and very smooth, but isn't overly sweet like a lot of macro lagers. It's too bad that we can no longer drink the original, but Anheuser-Busch has done a pretty decent job with this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 55 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Whale Bay. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Chaotic Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity