While now owned by Anheuser-Busch and no longer made in Latrobe, PA, Rolling Rock is still a quality beer that maintains most of the same flavors as it did in the past. There is a dominating "corn" taste to this beer, along with small amounts of malts and hops. It is highly carbonated and very smooth, but isn't overly sweet like a lot of macro lagers. It's too bad that we can no longer drink the original, but Anheuser-Busch has done a pretty decent job with this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Portlandia. 18 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Poleeko Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Congress Street IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Freak Parade. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Tell-Tale Tart. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity