While now owned by Anheuser-Busch and no longer made in Latrobe, PA, Rolling Rock is still a quality beer that maintains most of the same flavors as it did in the past. There is a dominating "corn" taste to this beer, along with small amounts of malts and hops. It is highly carbonated and very smooth, but isn't overly sweet like a lot of macro lagers. It's too bad that we can no longer drink the original, but Anheuser-Busch has done a pretty decent job with this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer 3 Fonteinen Oude Geuze. 4 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Critical Band. 21 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for What Hath God Wrought. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity