While now owned by Anheuser-Busch and no longer made in Latrobe, PA, Rolling Rock is still a quality beer that maintains most of the same flavors as it did in the past. There is a dominating "corn" taste to this beer, along with small amounts of malts and hops. It is highly carbonated and very smooth, but isn't overly sweet like a lot of macro lagers. It's too bad that we can no longer drink the original, but Anheuser-Busch has done a pretty decent job with this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Squall IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity