While now owned by Anheuser-Busch and no longer made in Latrobe, PA, Rolling Rock is still a quality beer that maintains most of the same flavors as it did in the past. There is a dominating "corn" taste to this beer, along with small amounts of malts and hops. It is highly carbonated and very smooth, but isn't overly sweet like a lot of macro lagers. It's too bad that we can no longer drink the original, but Anheuser-Busch has done a pretty decent job with this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 2 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Dark and the Pale. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Christmas Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity