Pours a dull copper with thin white head that recedes to a ring. Aroma is like fermented honey with maybe even green apple. The carbonation is heavy and the mouthfeel is light, so the taste dances around quite a bit. The taste is surprisingly boozy, and honey takes center stage with the raspberries acting as the afterthought. The finish is slightly malty and bitter with raspberry tartness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 15 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New Glory Days. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Champs de Fraises. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Brandy Barrel-Aged Imperial Pumpkin Ale. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity