Pours a dull copper with thin white head that recedes to a ring. Aroma is like fermented honey with maybe even green apple. The carbonation is heavy and the mouthfeel is light, so the taste dances around quite a bit. The taste is surprisingly boozy, and honey takes center stage with the raspberries acting as the afterthought. The finish is slightly malty and bitter with raspberry tartness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 43 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale