Maracuja packs a punch! It pours a slightly foggy golden apricot color with a pretty thin white head that disappears immediately. The aroma is intense and complex; lots of tropical fruit, specifically guava, mango, passion fruit with a nice yeasty and briny aroma ending the nose. First sip is enough to make you pucker, but it's delicious. The medium body and high carbonation make it slightly surprising, but it's a robust gose packing a ton of flavor. Passionfruit and guava start it out with a dryness that helps deliver the sourness quicker. It's mildly briny, but its acidity plays so well with the complex flavors. The yeast and a mild wheat are easier to pick up as it warms, and there's a balanced sweet maltiness that is matched by tropical hops. This is one of the most unique goses we've ever had, and coming in at 7.0%, you should give it a try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity