Maracuja packs a punch! It pours a slightly foggy golden apricot color with a pretty thin white head that disappears immediately. The aroma is intense and complex; lots of tropical fruit, specifically guava, mango, passion fruit with a nice yeasty and briny aroma ending the nose. First sip is enough to make you pucker, but it's delicious. The medium body and high carbonation make it slightly surprising, but it's a robust gose packing a ton of flavor. Passionfruit and guava start it out with a dryness that helps deliver the sourness quicker. It's mildly briny, but its acidity plays so well with the complex flavors. The yeast and a mild wheat are easier to pick up as it warms, and there's a balanced sweet maltiness that is matched by tropical hops. This is one of the most unique goses we've ever had, and coming in at 7.0%, you should give it a try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 29 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tovarish. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA