Maracuja packs a punch! It pours a slightly foggy golden apricot color with a pretty thin white head that disappears immediately. The aroma is intense and complex; lots of tropical fruit, specifically guava, mango, passion fruit with a nice yeasty and briny aroma ending the nose. First sip is enough to make you pucker, but it's delicious. The medium body and high carbonation make it slightly surprising, but it's a robust gose packing a ton of flavor. Passionfruit and guava start it out with a dryness that helps deliver the sourness quicker. It's mildly briny, but its acidity plays so well with the complex flavors. The yeast and a mild wheat are easier to pick up as it warms, and there's a balanced sweet maltiness that is matched by tropical hops. This is one of the most unique goses we've ever had, and coming in at 7.0%, you should give it a try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 12 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New Glory Days. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Champs de Fraises. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Brandy Barrel-Aged Imperial Pumpkin Ale. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity