Maracuja packs a punch! It pours a slightly foggy golden apricot color with a pretty thin white head that disappears immediately. The aroma is intense and complex; lots of tropical fruit, specifically guava, mango, passion fruit with a nice yeasty and briny aroma ending the nose. First sip is enough to make you pucker, but it's delicious. The medium body and high carbonation make it slightly surprising, but it's a robust gose packing a ton of flavor. Passionfruit and guava start it out with a dryness that helps deliver the sourness quicker. It's mildly briny, but its acidity plays so well with the complex flavors. The yeast and a mild wheat are easier to pick up as it warms, and there's a balanced sweet maltiness that is matched by tropical hops. This is one of the most unique goses we've ever had, and coming in at 7.0%, you should give it a try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Sour Power Hour. 8 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Golden Trout. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Plum Riot. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Beard Tax. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to October Spectacular!. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity