Maracuja packs a punch! It pours a slightly foggy golden apricot color with a pretty thin white head that disappears immediately. The aroma is intense and complex; lots of tropical fruit, specifically guava, mango, passion fruit with a nice yeasty and briny aroma ending the nose. First sip is enough to make you pucker, but it's delicious. The medium body and high carbonation make it slightly surprising, but it's a robust gose packing a ton of flavor. Passionfruit and guava start it out with a dryness that helps deliver the sourness quicker. It's mildly briny, but its acidity plays so well with the complex flavors. The yeast and a mild wheat are easier to pick up as it warms, and there's a balanced sweet maltiness that is matched by tropical hops. This is one of the most unique goses we've ever had, and coming in at 7.0%, you should give it a try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 55 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Barrel-Aged G&T Gose. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Maracuja. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lil' Dusty. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gaffel Kölsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity