Maracuja packs a punch! It pours a slightly foggy golden apricot color with a pretty thin white head that disappears immediately. The aroma is intense and complex; lots of tropical fruit, specifically guava, mango, passion fruit with a nice yeasty and briny aroma ending the nose. First sip is enough to make you pucker, but it's delicious. The medium body and high carbonation make it slightly surprising, but it's a robust gose packing a ton of flavor. Passionfruit and guava start it out with a dryness that helps deliver the sourness quicker. It's mildly briny, but its acidity plays so well with the complex flavors. The yeast and a mild wheat are easier to pick up as it warms, and there's a balanced sweet maltiness that is matched by tropical hops. This is one of the most unique goses we've ever had, and coming in at 7.0%, you should give it a try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. 15 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity