Maracuja packs a punch! It pours a slightly foggy golden apricot color with a pretty thin white head that disappears immediately. The aroma is intense and complex; lots of tropical fruit, specifically guava, mango, passion fruit with a nice yeasty and briny aroma ending the nose. First sip is enough to make you pucker, but it's delicious. The medium body and high carbonation make it slightly surprising, but it's a robust gose packing a ton of flavor. Passionfruit and guava start it out with a dryness that helps deliver the sourness quicker. It's mildly briny, but its acidity plays so well with the complex flavors. The yeast and a mild wheat are easier to pick up as it warms, and there's a balanced sweet maltiness that is matched by tropical hops. This is one of the most unique goses we've ever had, and coming in at 7.0%, you should give it a try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 27 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity