Color is medium amber with an off-white, foamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is earthy and nutty. Taste follows the nose, with malty, nutty flavors. Also, some dark bread. Hop taste is earthy like the aroma, but also stone fruit and pine. Bitter chocolate comes in on the back end, along with a spicy bite. Finish is slightly bitter but refreshing. Overall this is a complex, flavorful beer. We didn't realize this was a Rye IPA until our first sip, and from that point forward it did not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 35 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hop Bullet DIPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Drawn And Quartered. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pompeii. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to The Gold Standard. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Resist (Ghost 787). 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aprium Dream. 7 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Campfire Stout with Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Corruption IPA