Calfé pours a dark, deep brown to black with a thick, frothy khaki head. The aroma is semi-sweet chocolate with subtle notes of coffee. The taste is muted roasted coffee, followed by chocolate and a lactose sweetness rounds it out. The mouthfeel is pretty silky with a medium weight, but it is interrupted by a bitey carbonation. It finishes smooth and dry.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 39 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Whale Bay. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Chaotic Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for James Bean. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity