Calfé pours a dark, deep brown to black with a thick, frothy khaki head. The aroma is semi-sweet chocolate with subtle notes of coffee. The taste is muted roasted coffee, followed by chocolate and a lactose sweetness rounds it out. The mouthfeel is pretty silky with a medium weight, but it is interrupted by a bitey carbonation. It finishes smooth and dry.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 6 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 57 minutes ago
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Death From Above. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity