Calfé pours a dark, deep brown to black with a thick, frothy khaki head. The aroma is semi-sweet chocolate with subtle notes of coffee. The taste is muted roasted coffee, followed by chocolate and a lactose sweetness rounds it out. The mouthfeel is pretty silky with a medium weight, but it is interrupted by a bitey carbonation. It finishes smooth and dry.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 17 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to Orange County. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to San Diego Part 2. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Identity Crisis. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity