Calfé pours a dark, deep brown to black with a thick, frothy khaki head. The aroma is semi-sweet chocolate with subtle notes of coffee. The taste is muted roasted coffee, followed by chocolate and a lactose sweetness rounds it out. The mouthfeel is pretty silky with a medium weight, but it is interrupted by a bitey carbonation. It finishes smooth and dry.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 24 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 31 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Franz. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for StereoHopic IPA Vol. 1. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cantrip Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity