Calfé pours a dark, deep brown to black with a thick, frothy khaki head. The aroma is semi-sweet chocolate with subtle notes of coffee. The taste is muted roasted coffee, followed by chocolate and a lactose sweetness rounds it out. The mouthfeel is pretty silky with a medium weight, but it is interrupted by a bitey carbonation. It finishes smooth and dry.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Critical Band. 55 minutes ago
- dheliker added a rating for Grainwave. 1 hour ago
- dheliker added a rating for Indiewave. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Oyster Tompkins. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Mayberry IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Tendril. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity