Red Tail Ale
Red Tail Ale is basically your classic amber ale. It has a buttery sweetness and smooth caramel flavor. We also found some hints of spiciness that give it an interesting aftertaste. The finish is crisp and dry, which is often under appreciated in a good amber ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 17 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 58 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine (2018). 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Half Hitch. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Velocity of Light. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity