Red Tail Ale
Red Tail Ale is basically your classic amber ale. It has a buttery sweetness and smooth caramel flavor. We also found some hints of spiciness that give it an interesting aftertaste. The finish is crisp and dry, which is often under appreciated in a good amber ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Elysian Night Owl. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Focal Banger. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Field 41 Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity