Red Tail Ale is basically your classic amber ale. It has a buttery sweetness and smooth caramel flavor. We also found some hints of spiciness that give it an interesting aftertaste. The finish is crisp and dry, which is often under appreciated in a good amber ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity