Red Tail Ale is basically your classic amber ale. It has a buttery sweetness and smooth caramel flavor. We also found some hints of spiciness that give it an interesting aftertaste. The finish is crisp and dry, which is often under appreciated in a good amber ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 37 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity