Hop Ride pours a semi-hazy deep gold color. Head is foamy, off-white and nearly two fingers thick, and leaves quite a bit of lacing on the glass. Floral aroma with citrus pine, but the malt is strong on the nose as well. Taste is interesting in that the big hop flavors of citrus, grass, and pine are right up front, but then give way to a big malt flavor on the back-end that is very grainy and bready. But it's still a hop lovers' beer, and after a few sips, a pleasant bitterness shows up. Body is medium with a mouthfeel that is dry and well carbonated. Not really West Coast or Northeast in style; just a tasty, balanced IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 24 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Afterglow. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lily Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity