Thunderhead is a well balanced IPA with a sweet initial taste and a slightly bitter aftertaste. It's a little fruitier than most IPAs and rates 6 out of 10 on the hoppiness scale. We're lucky enough to live near a Pyramid Alehouse and this is one we find ourselves ordering pretty consistently.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity