Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Podcast: 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer
The can artwork for PB & Jeff looks like a replica of the Jiff peanut butter label. It pours an interesting color that is orangish brown and somewhat similar in color to peanut butter. One finger of bubbly head that dissipates quickly. Aroma is strong and unmistakably peanut buttery, like the natural kind where the oil separates from the spread. On the taste, the base beer is light bodied with roasted malt and dark bread flavors like an ESB or a Brown Ale. And the peanut flavors are more muted than what we found in the aroma. However, it's in the aftertaste where the peanut flavors really show up magnificently. This beer is unique, easy drinking, and certainly enjoyable for all of us peanut butter lovers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 41 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Philbert. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lupulin Orbit. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fruit and Milk. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LHazy River. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Stars Align. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity