Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Podcast: 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer
The can artwork for PB & Jeff looks like a replica of the Jiff peanut butter label. It pours an interesting color that is orangish brown and somewhat similar in color to peanut butter. One finger of bubbly head that dissipates quickly. Aroma is strong and unmistakably peanut buttery, like the natural kind where the oil separates from the spread. On the taste, the base beer is light bodied with roasted malt and dark bread flavors like an ESB or a Brown Ale. And the peanut flavors are more muted than what we found in the aroma. However, it's in the aftertaste where the peanut flavors really show up magnificently. This beer is unique, easy drinking, and certainly enjoyable for all of us peanut butter lovers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 56 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Summer Beers 2022. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for To The Trees. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity