Dark and malty, you can really taste rich, dark bittersweet chocolate with a slightly smoky, toasty coffee finish. Big on cocoa aromas with a hint of caramelly sweetness, the beer has a light, tan head. Medium to light mouthfeel. The cool part about Pay it Forward Cocoa Porter is that for every six pack sold, West Sixth donates $0.50 to a non-profit making a difference in the community where the pack was sold. Drinking up never made you feel so good!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 30 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity