Dark and malty, you can really taste rich, dark bittersweet chocolate with a slightly smoky, toasty coffee finish. Big on cocoa aromas with a hint of caramelly sweetness, the beer has a light, tan head. Medium to light mouthfeel. The cool part about Pay it Forward Cocoa Porter is that for every six pack sold, West Sixth donates $0.50 to a non-profit making a difference in the community where the pack was sold. Drinking up never made you feel so good!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity