Dark and malty, you can really taste rich, dark bittersweet chocolate with a slightly smoky, toasty coffee finish. Big on cocoa aromas with a hint of caramelly sweetness, the beer has a light, tan head. Medium to light mouthfeel. The cool part about Pay it Forward Cocoa Porter is that for every six pack sold, West Sixth donates $0.50 to a non-profit making a difference in the community where the pack was sold. Drinking up never made you feel so good!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 40 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 44 minutes ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 46 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity