One of the classic Munich beers that would normally be served at Oktoberfest, the Paulaner Oktoberfest Märzen has been brewed since 1634! It pours a brownish, copper color that is very clear. We get a half of a finger of off-white, foamy head that thins quickly. Pleasant, inviting aroma of malts but also a touch of hops. The taste has dark caramel malt with doughy, warm dark bread flavors. A bit of sweetness balances with a light hop profile. This is a very traditional, high quality representation of the Märzen style and always one to try during this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 50 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Special. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pistil. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity