One of the classic Munich beers that would normally be served at Oktoberfest, the Paulaner Oktoberfest Märzen has been brewed since 1634! It pours a brownish, copper color that is very clear. We get a half of a finger of off-white, foamy head that thins quickly. Pleasant, inviting aroma of malts but also a touch of hops. The taste has dark caramel malt with doughy, warm dark bread flavors. A bit of sweetness balances with a light hop profile. This is a very traditional, high quality representation of the Märzen style and always one to try during this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 1 hour ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity