One of the classic Munich beers that would normally be served at Oktoberfest, the Paulaner Oktoberfest Märzen has been brewed since 1634! It pours a brownish, copper color that is very clear. We get a half of a finger of off-white, foamy head that thins quickly. Pleasant, inviting aroma of malts but also a touch of hops. The taste has dark caramel malt with doughy, warm dark bread flavors. A bit of sweetness balances with a light hop profile. This is a very traditional, high quality representation of the Märzen style and always one to try during this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 23 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity