Palm Speciale Belge Ale, simply known as Palm, is a tasty beer but not your typical Belgian Ale. It's more like an American amber ale in both appearance and flavor. On the pour you'll see a nice copper color with a quickly diminishing head. Body is light-medium, but mouthfeel is well carbonated and refreshing. This is maltier than most Belgian beers and there is some mild spice coupled with a sweet finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Anchor Summer Wheat. Less than a minute ago.
- lposada listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 40 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Summer Beers 2022. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for To The Trees. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity