Good People's Pale Ale pours a dark golden color with a fluffy, super thick white head that lingers for a long time and thickly laces the glass. The aroma is a heavy sweet malt and grassy hop. The taste follows, but is very flavorful and balanced with a solid malt backbone paired with a vivid grassy hop bitterness. There are also sweet caramel notes paired with a bitterness of citrus pith. You don't see any bubbles coming up in the glass, but the carbonation is there and bitey. The mouthfeel is medium, and it finishes with a significant hop bitterness. For a pale ale, it's full of flavor and drinks more like an IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pocket Watch. 21 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Frogger GLC. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zinfandel Sour Ale (2017 Vintage). 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Treevana IPA. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Copperpop. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity