Good People's Pale Ale pours a dark golden color with a fluffy, super thick white head that lingers for a long time and thickly laces the glass. The aroma is a heavy sweet malt and grassy hop. The taste follows, but is very flavorful and balanced with a solid malt backbone paired with a vivid grassy hop bitterness. There are also sweet caramel notes paired with a bitterness of citrus pith. You don't see any bubbles coming up in the glass, but the carbonation is there and bitey. The mouthfeel is medium, and it finishes with a significant hop bitterness. For a pale ale, it's full of flavor and drinks more like an IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 2 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity