Good People's Pale Ale pours a dark golden color with a fluffy, super thick white head that lingers for a long time and thickly laces the glass. The aroma is a heavy sweet malt and grassy hop. The taste follows, but is very flavorful and balanced with a solid malt backbone paired with a vivid grassy hop bitterness. There are also sweet caramel notes paired with a bitterness of citrus pith. You don't see any bubbles coming up in the glass, but the carbonation is there and bitey. The mouthfeel is medium, and it finishes with a significant hop bitterness. For a pale ale, it's full of flavor and drinks more like an IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 28 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Whimsy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity