Good People's Pale Ale pours a dark golden color with a fluffy, super thick white head that lingers for a long time and thickly laces the glass. The aroma is a heavy sweet malt and grassy hop. The taste follows, but is very flavorful and balanced with a solid malt backbone paired with a vivid grassy hop bitterness. There are also sweet caramel notes paired with a bitterness of citrus pith. You don't see any bubbles coming up in the glass, but the carbonation is there and bitey. The mouthfeel is medium, and it finishes with a significant hop bitterness. For a pale ale, it's full of flavor and drinks more like an IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Dark and the Pale. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Christmas Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity