One Kap Kolsch!
One Kap Kolsch pours a straw color with a thin head, but one that is supported by a huge amount of tiny bubbles that float up from the bottom of the glass to the top. Aroma is cracker-like or bready, and very traditional in style. Taste is malt forward with a similar dry, cracker-like feel. The hops are mild, but could be floral or grassy in nature. But there are also some fruity flavors like green apple and pear. Mouthfeel is dry, mildy effervescent, with a crisp, refreshing finish. For a brewery known for IPAs, this is one helluva Kolsch!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for X-Large. 17 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Jacaranda. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Fresh Haze IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Paulaner Oktoberfest Märzen. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for 1000 IBU. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amstel Light. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Newcastle. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity