One Kap Kolsch!
One Kap Kolsch pours a straw color with a thin head, but one that is supported by a huge amount of tiny bubbles that float up from the bottom of the glass to the top. Aroma is cracker-like or bready, and very traditional in style. Taste is malt forward with a similar dry, cracker-like feel. The hops are mild, but could be floral or grassy in nature. But there are also some fruity flavors like green apple and pear. Mouthfeel is dry, mildy effervescent, with a crisp, refreshing finish. For a brewery known for IPAs, this is one helluva Kolsch!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 47 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Left Eye, Right Eye DIPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Layla Blackberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Long Table. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro). 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
St. Paddy's Day Show
Kabru West Coast IPA