One Kap Kolsch!
One Kap Kolsch pours a straw color with a thin head, but one that is supported by a huge amount of tiny bubbles that float up from the bottom of the glass to the top. Aroma is cracker-like or bready, and very traditional in style. Taste is malt forward with a similar dry, cracker-like feel. The hops are mild, but could be floral or grassy in nature. But there are also some fruity flavors like green apple and pear. Mouthfeel is dry, mildy effervescent, with a crisp, refreshing finish. For a brewery known for IPAs, this is one helluva Kolsch!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for American Sour (2015). 36 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Double Chuuurch!. 50 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer American Sour (2015). 51 minutes ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to The Gold Standard. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Amalgamator. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Cranberry Quince Berliner Weisse. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity