Happy Father's Day! Oly pours a straw yellow color with one finger of white head that disappates into a film. The aroma is metallic with hints of corn and oats. The taste is that of barley malt with a touch of sweet corn and it is very carbonated. There is no noticable hops except for a slight bitterness that gives it a dry finish. This is very light bodied and it would be easy to drink several. Cases.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for James and Julie. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Beers Up North. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Citra Mango Milkshake. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citra Mango Milkshake. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All the Hops. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for 3 Weight Session IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity