Old Thumper is an English tasting ESB that has some similarities to a brown ale. It is a little sweet, lightly carbonated, and very smooth with a slightly smoky finish. The aftertaste is pleasant and lingers just long enough. If it was their intention to match the quality and flavor of well known pub beers, Shipyard has succeeded and then some.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 11 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 52 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity