Old Thumper is an English tasting ESB that has some similarities to a brown ale. It is a little sweet, lightly carbonated, and very smooth with a slightly smoky finish. The aftertaste is pleasant and lingers just long enough. If it was their intention to match the quality and flavor of well known pub beers, Shipyard has succeeded and then some.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 13 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 59 minutes ago
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mastodon. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Colonel Toby. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Desperado IPA. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blueberry Thrill Imperial IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity