Newcastle is the definition of a brown ale. It is a great pub brew and has that has a lot of traditional British qualities. It's a little on the sweet side and is very smooth and drinkable. The good thing about Newcastle is that it is sold just about everywhere. So if you need a beer that's a little darker and more exotic than your standard lager, this is never a bad selection.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Elysian Night Owl. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Focal Banger. 7 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Field 41 Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity