Newcastle is the definition of a brown ale. It is a great pub brew and has that has a lot of traditional British qualities. It's a little on the sweet side and is very smooth and drinkable. The good thing about Newcastle is that it is sold just about everywhere. So if you need a beer that's a little darker and more exotic than your standard lager, this is never a bad selection.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 22 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Brasserie Des Rocs Brune. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity