Newcastle is the definition of a brown ale. It is a great pub brew and has that has a lot of traditional British qualities. It's a little on the sweet side and is very smooth and drinkable. The good thing about Newcastle is that it is sold just about everywhere. So if you need a beer that's a little darker and more exotic than your standard lager, this is never a bad selection.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Daycation IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Canebrake. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity