Newcastle is the definition of a brown ale. It is a great pub brew and has that has a lot of traditional British qualities. It's a little on the sweet side and is very smooth and drinkable. The good thing about Newcastle is that it is sold just about everywhere. So if you need a beer that's a little darker and more exotic than your standard lager, this is never a bad selection.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 34 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Plum Riot. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Exploring the Vault. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Money. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity