Newcastle is the definition of a brown ale. It is a great pub brew and has that has a lot of traditional British qualities. It's a little on the sweet side and is very smooth and drinkable. The good thing about Newcastle is that it is sold just about everywhere. So if you need a beer that's a little darker and more exotic than your standard lager, this is never a bad selection.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 47 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity