Mutiny is dark golden color on the pour with moderate haziness and one finger of foamy white head. This beer has a lot going on at once, with the typical fruit-forward quality of many Northeast IPAs, but also packing a bigger malt backbone and more booziness than is typical of the style. Tropical fruit flavors such as mango pair with tangy orange juice. A fizzy champagne-like carbonation keeps this beer tasting fresh and complex. This is definitely worth picking up if you can get your hands on it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Arete 2016. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Think Tank #17. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 7 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity