Color is golden amber, very murky, with one finger of white, creamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass. Big aroma that is both hoppy and malty. Taste is fruity and juicy, with hop flavors of stone fruit, melon, guava, and passion fruit. Bold malt profile as well, with an underlying sweetness but one that is not too boozy. Full bodied with a mouthfeel that is creamy and chewy, and a smooth, hoppy finish. Definitely a sipper, as the 10.3% ABV will sneak up on you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Welcome to LA. 14 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 49 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 2 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity