Color is golden amber, very murky, with one finger of white, creamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass. Big aroma that is both hoppy and malty. Taste is fruity and juicy, with hop flavors of stone fruit, melon, guava, and passion fruit. Bold malt profile as well, with an underlying sweetness but one that is not too boozy. Full bodied with a mouthfeel that is creamy and chewy, and a smooth, hoppy finish. Definitely a sipper, as the 10.3% ABV will sneak up on you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 44 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity