Centennial IPA is a golden amber color and is crystal clear for an unfiltered beer. On the smell there is a caramel malt smell with just a touch of floral hops coming through. This has an earthy malt flavor with a reserved amount of hop taste and leans more east coast than west coast. It has a wave of caramel sweetness followed by quite a bit of bitterness in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 30 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity