Appearance is dark brown to black in color, with one finger of tan, bubbly head. Malt forward aroma that leads into a similar taste of dark chocolate, bitter chocolate, coffee, and dark bread. There’s a flavor like molasses, but it’s not sweet. The hops are not the focus, but we get some citrus as well as an earthy spice. Light bodied, refreshing, and very drinkable. The malts show up again on the back-end, for a long, chocolatey finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 26 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rise Up. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity