Appearance is dark brown to black in color, with one finger of tan, bubbly head. Malt forward aroma that leads into a similar taste of dark chocolate, bitter chocolate, coffee, and dark bread. There’s a flavor like molasses, but it’s not sweet. The hops are not the focus, but we get some citrus as well as an earthy spice. Light bodied, refreshing, and very drinkable. The malts show up again on the back-end, for a long, chocolatey finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 15 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 20 minutes ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 22 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity