M-43 is a hazy IPA from Old Nation Brewing Company in Michigan. It pours a cloudy, golden yellow color with one finger of white, creamy head. Aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is super soft with a light to medium body. Hoppy flavors of mango, pineapple, tangerine, and orange. The malts are oat and wheat heavy, which contribute to a smooth mouthfeel. A bit surprised at the 65 IBU as we would have guessed it was lower. But after a few sips, we get a slight grapefruit bitterness on the back-end. Good quality and overall an excellent choice in this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 22 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Don't Call Me Brant IPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Guinness Draught Stout. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Smog City Coffee Porter. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity