M-43 is a hazy IPA from Old Nation Brewing Company in Michigan. It pours a cloudy, golden yellow color with one finger of white, creamy head. Aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is super soft with a light to medium body. Hoppy flavors of mango, pineapple, tangerine, and orange. The malts are oat and wheat heavy, which contribute to a smooth mouthfeel. A bit surprised at the 65 IBU as we would have guessed it was lower. But after a few sips, we get a slight grapefruit bitterness on the back-end. Good quality and overall an excellent choice in this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 25 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Boone County Brown. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Juice. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity