M-43 is a hazy IPA from Old Nation Brewing Company in Michigan. It pours a cloudy, golden yellow color with one finger of white, creamy head. Aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is super soft with a light to medium body. Hoppy flavors of mango, pineapple, tangerine, and orange. The malts are oat and wheat heavy, which contribute to a smooth mouthfeel. A bit surprised at the 65 IBU as we would have guessed it was lower. But after a few sips, we get a slight grapefruit bitterness on the back-end. Good quality and overall an excellent choice in this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Green Gorilla. 50 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity