Hazy golden yellow color with one finger of white, frothy head. Intense and inviting aroma that screams all kinds of tropical fruit. The taste follows the nose, with big hoppy flavors, particularly mango, pineapple, orange, and nectarine. Super juicy mouthfeel. Medium body with light bitterness. We haven’t had too many IPAs out of Montana but this is certainly one worth seeking out!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 50 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calf. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for No Chill. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quaff On! Quaff IPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity