Hazy golden yellow color with one finger of white, frothy head. Intense and inviting aroma that screams all kinds of tropical fruit. The taste follows the nose, with big hoppy flavors, particularly mango, pineapple, orange, and nectarine. Super juicy mouthfeel. Medium body with light bitterness. We haven’t had too many IPAs out of Montana but this is certainly one worth seeking out!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity