Pours a slightly hazy, golden amber color with a sizable foamy head. Strong aromatics, with lots of hops. Taste follows the nose, with bold hop flavors focused around stone fruit and melon. The peach and apricot are most noticeable, but we also get cantaloupe, mango, guava, and maybe even some resinous pine. Malts have an accelerating sweetness that seems to pick up with each sip. Medium to full body, with a sticky mouthfeel and light but smooth carbonation. The resin that we mentioned also increases, with a lingering finish that is dank, sticky, and juicy. Wow, this beer grows on you, and it leaves us wishing we had another one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Filbert. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity