Love Child No. 9 pours a beautiful deep apricot color with a significant off white head that stays to about a finger for quite a while. The aroma is acerbic, with notes of lactic funk, cherry, and apricot. It's pleasantly sour up front, with a deep cherry and woody flavor that dives into greater complexity the more you sip. The depth here is really enjoyable; we picked up some plum, oak, caramel, mild vinegar and yeast. The mouthfeel is medium, with lively carbonation. This is a great example in the Love Child series.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 7 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity