Pours about the same color as the bottle - a dark but opaque brown with a little light at the bottom. Not much head, maybe just less than half a finger of white froth. The aroma is dark fruit with a brett funk. The taste is more complicated with plums, raisins, bready malts, caramel, oak, wine must and a nice tannic sourness. There's a lot going on here but it works well for a nicely complex and dark sour.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 28 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LaGrave. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity