Pours about the same color as the bottle - a dark but opaque brown with a little light at the bottom. Not much head, maybe just less than half a finger of white froth. The aroma is dark fruit with a brett funk. The taste is more complicated with plums, raisins, bready malts, caramel, oak, wine must and a nice tannic sourness. There's a lot going on here but it works well for a nicely complex and dark sour.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 38 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 1 hour ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Button & Muffin. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Three Philosophers (2016). 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Ripe IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity