Pours about the same color as the bottle - a dark but opaque brown with a little light at the bottom. Not much head, maybe just less than half a finger of white froth. The aroma is dark fruit with a brett funk. The taste is more complicated with plums, raisins, bready malts, caramel, oak, wine must and a nice tannic sourness. There's a lot going on here but it works well for a nicely complex and dark sour.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 45 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Operation IPA Overload. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 1. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Noche Dulce. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity