Pours about the same color as the bottle - a dark but opaque brown with a little light at the bottom. Not much head, maybe just less than half a finger of white froth. The aroma is dark fruit with a brett funk. The taste is more complicated with plums, raisins, bready malts, caramel, oak, wine must and a nice tannic sourness. There's a lot going on here but it works well for a nicely complex and dark sour.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Saison Dupont. 26 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Cougar. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Speed of Sound. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for The Seer. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Alpine Duet. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity