The Barrel-Aged Narwhal pours a very dark, almost black color with some amber highlights. The head is nice but dissipates quickly. On the aroma, you get some coffee, bourbon, and dark chocolate. Those aromas continue into the taste profile along with oak, vanilla, roasted malts, and toasted marshmallow. It's creamy and silky and smooth - but the robust coffee and chocolate flavors are most noticeable. This is a complex stout and one with a ton of flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 51 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity