The Barrel-Aged Narwhal pours a very dark, almost black color with some amber highlights. The head is nice but dissipates quickly. On the aroma, you get some coffee, bourbon, and dark chocolate. Those aromas continue into the taste profile along with oak, vanilla, roasted malts, and toasted marshmallow. It's creamy and silky and smooth - but the robust coffee and chocolate flavors are most noticeable. This is a complex stout and one with a ton of flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 34 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Special. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pistil. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity