Clear, amber color on the pour with an inviting caramel malt aroma. Medium carbonation with a bready, warming mouthfeel. This is nicely hopped yet still maintains some maltiness for balance. The finish is dry, but also has a peppery spice on the aftertaste that is quite enjoyable. We were impressed - this is a a smooth, very drinkable beer and a nice one to drink on an autumn day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 13 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 45 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity