Clear, amber color on the pour with an inviting caramel malt aroma. Medium carbonation with a bready, warming mouthfeel. This is nicely hopped yet still maintains some maltiness for balance. The finish is dry, but also has a peppery spice on the aftertaste that is quite enjoyable. We were impressed - this is a a smooth, very drinkable beer and a nice one to drink on an autumn day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 46 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity