Clear, amber color on the pour with an inviting caramel malt aroma. Medium carbonation with a bready, warming mouthfeel. This is nicely hopped yet still maintains some maltiness for balance. The finish is dry, but also has a peppery spice on the aftertaste that is quite enjoyable. We were impressed - this is a a smooth, very drinkable beer and a nice one to drink on an autumn day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 9 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity