Golden straw color with a mild haze. Lots of tiny carbonation bubbles support a white frothy head. Nice lager aroma, with inviting malt and yeast. The taste is superb, with biscuit-malt flavors and even some herbal and floral hops. Not really sweet, but there’s a touch of honey in the background. Mouthfeel is crisp, clean, and refreshing. Super well balanced with nice body – drink one of these to see how a high quality craft lager easily separates itself from the macro stuff. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Inclined IPA. 32 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale