Golden straw color with a mild haze. Lots of tiny carbonation bubbles support a white frothy head. Nice lager aroma, with inviting malt and yeast. The taste is superb, with biscuit-malt flavors and even some herbal and floral hops. Not really sweet, but there’s a touch of honey in the background. Mouthfeel is crisp, clean, and refreshing. Super well balanced with nice body – drink one of these to see how a high quality craft lager easily separates itself from the macro stuff. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 2 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity