Level Line pours a pale amber color, not clear, but not hazy either. It has an extremely long lasting head, but it starts out a finger thick, off-white in color, and quite foamy. Aroma is fresh and citrusy, with lime, orange, and lemongrass. The taste is citrusy, with less common flavors of kaffir lime, yuzu, and kumquat. It says this on the can, but we agree there’s an underlying lemongrass flavor. Also, there’s more malt presence than with your typical West Coast Pale Ale. Light to medium body, mellow carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Steal This Can. 19 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Galaxy Crush. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to October Spectacular!. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Eastbound and Downed. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity