This beers pours a golden straw color with a finger of head. The head has a clean white finish that slowly dissipates and remains on the side of the glass as you drink. There is a bountiful aroma of wheat, citrus, and piney hops. The strong carbonation adds a light and refreshing mouth feel that is crisp and not too sweet. There is a wonderful balance of wheat, copper, and long lasting earthy hops. The upfront citrus flavor is instantly followed by a balanced wheat bitterness add a nice complexity to each sip. If you see it around, pick it up and try one - it is an excellent example of the style, and it's truly a catch.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Filbert. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity