This beers pours a golden straw color with a finger of head. The head has a clean white finish that slowly dissipates and remains on the side of the glass as you drink. There is a bountiful aroma of wheat, citrus, and piney hops. The strong carbonation adds a light and refreshing mouth feel that is crisp and not too sweet. There is a wonderful balance of wheat, copper, and long lasting earthy hops. The upfront citrus flavor is instantly followed by a balanced wheat bitterness add a nice complexity to each sip. If you see it around, pick it up and try one - it is an excellent example of the style, and it's truly a catch.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Gotta Pay the Pils. 11 minutes ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hangar 24 Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Brianda. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Angelica. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Fry Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Seattle Show. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity