Kiwanda Cream Ale
Kiwanda is a clean, golden color with a slight head. It has a sweat corn malt aroma with a touch of fruit. The flavor also has a lot of corn flavor and sweet grains. This is light bodied but the sweetness gives the illusion of syrup which gives it a little more thickness. This is a mild and well-balanced representation of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 25 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Island Brewing Company Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Old Fashioned Lemonade IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ellison Tiramisu Stout. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deadly Combination: Nelson + Mosaic. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Brew Bitch IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity