Kiwanda Cream Ale
Kiwanda is a clean, golden color with a slight head. It has a sweat corn malt aroma with a touch of fruit. The flavor also has a lot of corn flavor and sweet grains. This is light bodied but the sweetness gives the illusion of syrup which gives it a little more thickness. This is a mild and well-balanced representation of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 55 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Pelican. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tocobaga. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lizard People. 5 hours ago
- lauralane listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity