Dark brown in color with almost no head. What head is there is also brown in color and creamy and oily in texture. Robust aroma with dark malt, chocolate, whiskey, and just a bit of vanilla. Taste is incredibly smooth, with a creamy, silky mouthfeel. Malty and slightly sweet, with dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and lots of bourbon. There is definitely some vanilla present, but it’s more in the background which works really well. Medium to full bodied, but not too heavy. The brewery is known for their stouts, and this one was aged in Heaven Hill bourbon barrels. We were waiting for fall to try our first beer from Cycle Brewing and this did not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA