Remember, you can support BOTD by shopping on Amazon through this link:
Juicebox Series - Peach Berliner Weisse
Brewery:The Dudes' Brewing Company
Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
This beer was featured in
When pouring The Dude's Peach Berliner Weisse from the can, before you have a chance to notice anything else, the strong, tangy peach aroma is immediately noticeable. It pours a light straw color, very cloudy with light carbonation and a thick head. The flavor is that of fresh peach juice, initially, with a slight sweetness. It leaves you with some grapefruit like tartness on the tongue. This is a very fresh tasting beer with a ton of flavor reminiscent of biting into a real peach, not as sweet as a canned peach. Overall this is a very refreshing summer beer, great for a pool day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Vicinity. 37 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 2. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Back to the Brews. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Little Juice Smoothie. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for DAAANG! IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Summer Beers 2022
Summer Beers 2022
jhmiller Aug 17, 2016 at 8:55PMJuicy with lots of peach nectar flavors. A little sweet but mostly tart, which I found unusual for a peach flavored beer, but fitting for a Berliner Weisse.
kspainhome Oct 14, 2016 at 9:41AMAromas were really inticing. Flavor was okay, but the drier aspects of this Berliner Weisse were not refreshing.
Leave a Comment: