When pouring The Dude's Peach Berliner Weisse from the can, before you have a chance to notice anything else, the strong, tangy peach aroma is immediately noticeable. It pours a light straw color, very cloudy with light carbonation and a thick head. The flavor is that of fresh peach juice, initially, with a slight sweetness. It leaves you with some grapefruit like tartness on the tongue. This is a very fresh tasting beer with a ton of flavor reminiscent of biting into a real peach, not as sweet as a canned peach. Overall this is a very refreshing summer beer, great for a pool day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Seawolf. 41 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Coffee Vanilla Qualified. 2 hours ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Wolf. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 and 2 others listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to Christmas Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity