When pouring The Dude's Peach Berliner Weisse from the can, before you have a chance to notice anything else, the strong, tangy peach aroma is immediately noticeable. It pours a light straw color, very cloudy with light carbonation and a thick head. The flavor is that of fresh peach juice, initially, with a slight sweetness. It leaves you with some grapefruit like tartness on the tongue. This is a very fresh tasting beer with a ton of flavor reminiscent of biting into a real peach, not as sweet as a canned peach. Overall this is a very refreshing summer beer, great for a pool day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Filbert. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity