Jambi pours a dark amber with a one finger white head that disappears quickly. The aroma is very citrus heavy with notes of grapefruit. The taste hits notes of lemongrass, with an interesting buttery quality of malt. There's more of a clean sweetness than a lingering bitterness, but there is a balanced bitter bite at the end. The mouthfeel is light and it's well carbonated.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Dream Yard. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity