Jambi pours a dark amber with a one finger white head that disappears quickly. The aroma is very citrus heavy with notes of grapefruit. The taste hits notes of lemongrass, with an interesting buttery quality of malt. There's more of a clean sweetness than a lingering bitterness, but there is a balanced bitter bite at the end. The mouthfeel is light and it's well carbonated.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Beers Up North. 36 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA