Jambi pours a dark amber with a one finger white head that disappears quickly. The aroma is very citrus heavy with notes of grapefruit. The taste hits notes of lemongrass, with an interesting buttery quality of malt. There's more of a clean sweetness than a lingering bitterness, but there is a balanced bitter bite at the end. The mouthfeel is light and it's well carbonated.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 1 minute ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 54 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity