It's Complicated Being a Wizard pours a golden orange color with plenty of haziness. It has a foamy, off-white head with good lacing. Aroma is a bit boozy, and you can pick up on both the malt and the hops before your first sip. At first the taste is all malt, with some burnt caramel malt that transitions into a hop flavor that is piney, resinous, herbal, and earthy. Above average bitterness, and watch out because the alcohol seems to sneak up on you. This isn't a beer for beginners, but if you want a bold, Vermont IPA, this is worth a shot.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Summer Beers 2022. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for To The Trees. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity