Gypsy Fade pours kind of a clear, coppery yellow with frothy white head that laces nicely. Aroma is just hints of citrus and otherwise very faint. The taste is immediately bitter but not overly so, with some citrus hop flavor - but it leaves us wanting more. The mouthfeel is pretty light, making the flavors seem very mellow, and the medium to heavy carbonation doesn't make it dance on your tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 31 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity