Gypsy Fade pours kind of a clear, coppery yellow with frothy white head that laces nicely. Aroma is just hints of citrus and otherwise very faint. The taste is immediately bitter but not overly so, with some citrus hop flavor - but it leaves us wanting more. The mouthfeel is pretty light, making the flavors seem very mellow, and the medium to heavy carbonation doesn't make it dance on your tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Mogli. 3 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Even More Jesus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity