Gypsy Fade pours kind of a clear, coppery yellow with frothy white head that laces nicely. Aroma is just hints of citrus and otherwise very faint. The taste is immediately bitter but not overly so, with some citrus hop flavor - but it leaves us wanting more. The mouthfeel is pretty light, making the flavors seem very mellow, and the medium to heavy carbonation doesn't make it dance on your tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 26 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Boone County Brown. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for LHazy River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity