Hop Gun pours a fairly clear, golden amber color. The head is solid, long lasting with plenty of lacing. The aroma is a mix between dank, resinous hops and some noticeable malt. Medium body, semi-sweet caramel notes with a strong malt backbone as you might expect from a Florida IPA. However, there's plenty of pine, tropical fruit, and citrus hop flavors with nothing too dominant. Nice overall balance that leads into a slightly bitter but pleasant finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 9 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 34 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity