Hop Gun pours a fairly clear, golden amber color. The head is solid, long lasting with plenty of lacing. The aroma is a mix between dank, resinous hops and some noticeable malt. Medium body, semi-sweet caramel notes with a strong malt backbone as you might expect from a Florida IPA. However, there's plenty of pine, tropical fruit, and citrus hop flavors with nothing too dominant. Nice overall balance that leads into a slightly bitter but pleasant finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 21 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity