Hofbrau Kindl Hefeweizen
Hofbrau Kindl is pretty fruity, but not overwhelmingly so. It has a very German taste that you'll notice is different from most American hefs. This beer is refreshing and sweet and is a good representation of the typical German hefeweizen. This is a high quality beer for a very good price.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 21 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trellis Buster. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity