Hofbrau Kindl Hefeweizen
Hofbräu Kindl is pretty fruity, but not overwhelmingly so. It has a very German taste that you'll notice is different from most American hefs. This beer is refreshing and sweet and is a good representation of the typical German hefeweizen. This is a high quality beer for a very good price.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 7 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 18 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 27 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 28 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 57 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity