Hofbrau Kindl Hefeweizen
Hofbrau Kindl is pretty fruity, but not overwhelmingly so. It has a very German taste that you'll notice is different from most American hefs. This beer is refreshing and sweet and is a good representation of the typical German hefeweizen. This is a high quality beer for a very good price.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 34 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to LA LA Land. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity