Hofbrau Kindl Hefeweizen
Hofbräu Kindl is pretty fruity, but not overwhelmingly so. It has a very German taste that you'll notice is different from most American hefs. This beer is refreshing and sweet and is a good representation of the typical German hefeweizen. This is a high quality beer for a very good price.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 55 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Squall IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity