Hofbrau Kindl Hefeweizen
Hofbrau Kindl is pretty fruity, but not overwhelmingly so. It has a very German taste that you'll notice is different from most American hefs. This beer is refreshing and sweet and is a good representation of the typical German hefeweizen. This is a high quality beer for a very good price.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 37 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Help Yourself Batch 2. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Independent IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity