Hitachino Nest White Ale
Hitachino Nest White Ale pours a very cloudy, opaque, pale yellow/pineapple-juice color. It has an incredibly fresh smelling lemon zest aroma. It has a sweet, floral wheat taste paired with a lot of orange peel flavors. There is a touch of clove and coriander in the aftertaste. This beer has a great texture and a smooth mouthfeel. This somehow manages to walk the line between being a great representation of the style and being completely different than all other beers of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 40 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Betty IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The Patsy. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Consider Yourself Hugged. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity