This beers pours a golden straw color with a finger of head. The head has a clean white finish that slowly dissipates and remains on the side of the glass as you drink. There is a bountiful aroma of wheat, citrus, and piney hops. The strong carbonation adds a light and refreshing mouth feel that is crisp and not too sweet. There is a wonderful balance of wheat, copper, and long lasting earthy hops. The upfront citrus flavor is instantly followed by a balanced wheat bitterness add a nice complexity to each sip. If you see it around, pick it up and try one - it is an excellent example of the style, and it's truly a catch.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Focal Banger. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Field 41 Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Peanut Butter Latte. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for La Terrible. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity