This beers pours a golden straw color with a finger of head. The head has a clean white finish that slowly dissipates and remains on the side of the glass as you drink. There is a bountiful aroma of wheat, citrus, and piney hops. The strong carbonation adds a light and refreshing mouth feel that is crisp and not too sweet. There is a wonderful balance of wheat, copper, and long lasting earthy hops. The upfront citrus flavor is instantly followed by a balanced wheat bitterness add a nice complexity to each sip. If you see it around, pick it up and try one - it is an excellent example of the style, and it's truly a catch.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 30 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity