This beers pours a golden straw color with a finger of head. The head has a clean white finish that slowly dissipates and remains on the side of the glass as you drink. There is a bountiful aroma of wheat, citrus, and piney hops. The strong carbonation adds a light and refreshing mouth feel that is crisp and not too sweet. There is a wonderful balance of wheat, copper, and long lasting earthy hops. The upfront citrus flavor is instantly followed by a balanced wheat bitterness add a nice complexity to each sip. If you see it around, pick it up and try one - it is an excellent example of the style, and it's truly a catch.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Critical Band. 14 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 41 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Aun Mas Cafe Jesus. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pumps Bumps -N- Rollers. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Crikey IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Afterglow. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for InvEster. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity