Harvest Wet Hop IPA
This Northern Hemisphere Harvest Ale pours a deep orange-amber color with a light hoppy aroma. This beer has a caramel malt base with some very fresh, herbal, earthy hop flavors on top of it. This uses the process Sierra Nevada calls "wet hopping" which means the hops are harvested and thrown into the brew kettle within 24 hours, meaning these hops are pretty much as fresh as they get. This is a crisp and drinkable IPA with enough interplay between malt and hops to keep it interesting sip-to-sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Clencher Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity