Harvest Wet Hop IPA
This Northern Hemisphere Harvest Ale pours a deep orange-amber color with a light hoppy aroma. This beer has a caramel malt base with some very fresh, herbal, earthy hop flavors on top of it. This uses the process Sierra Nevada calls "wet hopping" which means the hops are harvested and thrown into the brew kettle within 24 hours, meaning these hops are pretty much as fresh as they get. This is a crisp and drinkable IPA with enough interplay between malt and hops to keep it interesting sip-to-sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 8 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Super Beta. 54 minutes ago
- lposada listened to San Diego Part 1. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Filbert. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dirty Bastard Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity