Good Guy Pale Ale
Pours a clear, golden color with lots of tiny, ascending bubbles. Head is off-white and foamy with good lacing on the glass. Aroma is fresh and hoppy. Taste begins with pine and citrus hop flavors. Light bitterness. Some tropical fruit on the back-end. Extremely balanced, with a solid pale malt backbone. Mouthfeel is smooth and warming. Light bodied and easy drinking, this is flavorful Pale Ale that we’d pick up any day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 3 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 48 minutes ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Unpresidential IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Doppelbock. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Anchor Steam Beer. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Modern Romance. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Simtra Triple IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity