Good Guy Pale Ale
Pours a clear, golden color with lots of tiny, ascending bubbles. Head is off-white and foamy with good lacing on the glass. Aroma is fresh and hoppy. Taste begins with pine and citrus hop flavors. Light bitterness. Some tropical fruit on the back-end. Extremely balanced, with a solid pale malt backbone. Mouthfeel is smooth and warming. Light bodied and easy drinking, this is flavorful Pale Ale that we'd pick up any day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 49 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 2 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity