Good Guy Pale Ale
Pours a clear, golden color with lots of tiny, ascending bubbles. Head is off-white and foamy with good lacing on the glass. Aroma is fresh and hoppy. Taste begins with pine and citrus hop flavors. Light bitterness. Some tropical fruit on the back-end. Extremely balanced, with a solid pale malt backbone. Mouthfeel is smooth and warming. Light bodied and easy drinking, this is flavorful Pale Ale that we'd pick up any day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Canebrake. Less than a minute ago.
- budman1 added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity