Buena Vista IPA pours a clear, deep gold color. Foamy white head that seems to last forever and when it does fade, it leaves a bunch of lacing on the glass. Aroma is fresh and dank. Taste is mostly tropical hops and stone fruit and melon. Mango, yuzu, apricot, and pear all seem present. Slight bitterness with a slight acidity. Mouthfeel is astringent with soft carbonation that enhances the texture. Light bodied but flavorful, this is a nice IPA out of the San Diego area.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Beers Up North. 14 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 45 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA