Buena Vista IPA pours a clear, deep gold color. Foamy white head that seems to last forever and when it does fade, it leaves a bunch of lacing on the glass. Aroma is fresh and dank. Taste is mostly tropical hops and stone fruit and melon. Mango, yuzu, apricot, and pear all seem present. Slight bitterness with a slight acidity. Mouthfeel is astringent with soft carbonation that enhances the texture. Light bodied but flavorful, this is a nice IPA out of the San Diego area.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity