Pours a hazy, golden orange color with a finger of white, bubbly head. Fresh, hoppy aroma of mostly tropical fruit but also citrus. Taste follows the nose with an abundance of tropical fruit including mango and papaya. Citrus, especially orange and grapefruit. And some stone fruit, specifically peach. Cracker-like malts with some light sweetness. Medium body and nice carbonation that is smooth and dry. Mouthfeel is juicy and there's some slight bitterness at the end. Overall another well crafted IPA from Modern Times.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 42 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity